GLADWIN HIGH SCHOOLMORNING ANNOUNCEMENTS
GLADWIN HIGH SCHOOL
Thursday January 23, 2020
PLEASE STAND FOR THE PLEDGE…..
- The kitchen will be serving: popcorn chicken bowls, hawaiian flatbread and pizza.
- Quiz meeting will be today during lunch.
- There will be a Prom meeting today during lunch in Mrs. Vasher’r room.
- Glowball dance is just around the corner on February 8th. Student Council members are taking suggestions for spirit days before the dance. You can turn your suggestions into the main office this week.
- Friday is the last day that you can order a yearbook with your name stamped on it. Remember, yearbooks are available online for $20 if they are pre-ordered. Name stamps are an extra $5 but only if you order by this Friday, January 24th. The only way you can guarantee getting a yearbook is by ordering online. A limited number of extra copies may be available at the regular rate of $35. Go to yearbook-order-center dot-com to place your order. See Mr. Bragg with questions.
- Gladwin County 4-H scholarship applications are due to the counseling office by March 1st. You should of received the application in the mail. Any questions, see Mrs. Freds.
- Would you like to try acting, technical theatre, make up, costumes, stage managing, singing, painting? Why not try at the auditions for Addam's Family! Auditions are NEXT Tuesday, Jan 28 and Wed Jan 29 at the GHS cafe! Being in a play and musical is a BLAST and everyone should try it! If you are interested in a singing role, please prepare a 20 second solo. If you are interested in what the parts are: go to the Gladwin Choir and Theatre Facebook page to check them out or come and see Ms Cunningham! Auditions are from 4- 6 pm. There are parts for ON stage and BACKstage!